Monday, October 12, 2009

enter the holiday season

It's Thanksgiving weekend up here in the great white north (colder climate means earlier harvest which calls for an earlier celebration of said harvest and the original reason for our early holiday weekend) so of course I've been dreading/preparing myself for this the big family event since Mom's death. For me it was if not painless at least bearable.

We were surrounded by close family and that, I think, helped me blockade my emotional door against the onslaught of tears that I'm still fighting daily.

I've got a lot more to say about yesterday, issues with my father and his grief that I can see emerging. I just can't seem to translate it from thought to blog at this moment so I'm giving up for now in an attempt to ruminate and unravel.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice blog great work will visit again also followed

Post a Comment