Tuesday, January 5, 2010

uh oh.

I have a very bad feeling that I'm on the edge here.


I'm not sure exactly what I'm on the edge of exactly, because I'm surrounded by this dense fog that's keeping me from sensing it clearly. 

But I have a very strong suspicion that I'm balancing on the very precipice of an extremely long drop down a jagged, rocky cliff that could tear me to pieces, only to flail me into churning, stormy waters ending in what will probably be a merciful drowning.


It's not looking so good.


I've just about reached my limit on the taking care of everyone else front.

6 comments:

Tasty Trix said...

Yes, it IS time you take care of yourself. Please, please please do! Drowning is a very apt metaphor for grieving. You will go down, and then you'll come back up, and then you'll go down ... and so on. In hindsight, I realize that in a way - early on at least, and you are most definitely early on - fighting it makes it worse. Takes too much energy. Yes, this will change you, but there WILL be a time when you feel, more or less, like yourself again. It won't always feel this excrutiating, I promise.

Cyn said...

I agree with Tasty. It's time to be selfish (in a good way) and do a solid for yourself. Hang in there, girlie.

Anonymous said...

I'm from Panama; I've got people who take care of that kind of people. Pass on the names, 'nuff said.

Jenn said...

thank you guys SO much for all the support. I really don't know what I'd do without this outlet! Spending time today looking at last minute vacations (for one)

Anonymous said...

On a sweeter note, did you know you were featured on Foodie Blogroll? You're at the top of the FFF list! Congrats!

Jenn said...

thanks chefyourself - i had no idea!

Post a Comment