The award is, well, all about taking joy in blogging. Rules are to list 10 things that make you happy and to pass the award along to joyous bloggers that I enjoy reading.
First things first. 10 things that make me happy:
1. SeaBass - the person not the fish. Although I do enjoy the fish. So I guess either one; both are tasty!
2. All my animals - I like them better than most humans and I'm not afraid to admit it.
3. Food - cooking it, eating it, discussing it, shopping for it, researching it, looking at it...I could go on.
4. My family - I am so incredibly blessed by the folks in my immediate and extended family. I know how lucky I am.
5. Pop culture - I'm completely and utterly fascinated by all things pop. Ask anyone who knows me, they'll tell you how much of my brain capacity is taken up by useless pop facts.
6. Spring - I love watching the world re-awake after a winter's hibernation.
7. Music - Old favourites, new discoveries. It's a passion.
8. Sleep - It's my favourite hobby. I'm very good at it.
9. A good book.
10. Quiet. I love peace and quiet. Unnecessary noise hurts me.
And now my happy bloggers:
Heiko of Path to Self Sufficiency
Elizabeth at Guilty KitchenThe Chickenless Kitchen