Tuesday, September 28, 2010

thank you

Okay, I don't know what in the be-jeezus has been going on with my comment posting feature. Suffice it to say that I only became aware this afternoon that people were actually still reading the blog and had not abandoned me and my yammerings.

So....after wiping away my tears of gratitude and appreciation I made sure to publish all the comments, called SeaBass and yelled into his unsuspecting ear, "people actually give a shit about me!"

I wanted to thank you all and let you know how amazed and grateful I am that you're all still around and care about what's been going on with me.

Really, thank you all. Really. A lot.

Back to writing real posts now.

2 comments:

Heiko said...

Niente. Don't mention it! :)

mimis kitchen52 said...

I'm so glad you are still posting!

Post a Comment